Your HVAC system is a complicated piece of machinery. It contains several components which all must work together to keep you home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. HVAC maintenance is one of the best ways for you to stay comfortable, and keep your system working at peak efficiency all year around. By setting up a maintenance schedule you can help deter costly repairs. Our highly trained technicians will spot any trouble and address it before it becomes a costly repair.
- During a maintenance visit your technician will inspect your HVAC system.
- Your thermostat will be checked as well as all electric and mechanical connections.
- All moving parts are lubricated and the drip pan is checked.
- Coolant levels are checked and adjusted on your air conditioner.
- If you have gas or oil the pressure will be checked on your heater.
- The blower fan is inspected and cleaned, and finally all filters are changed.
- Depending on your system, more or less maintenance may be needed.
If any problems are found our technician will bring them to you attention and make recommendations to correct them. Many times repairs and services are less expensive with proper maintenance because they are found before they become large ones and more costly.
The money savings you see is two fold; less repair costs and a greater saving on your energy bills because your system is working properly.
Call or contact Cool Cat AC, Heating and Remodeling today to set up a routine maintenance schedule.