COOL CAT AC & HEATING
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Service: Many HVAC installers need to work directly with homeowners and building owners, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: HVAC installers work with complicated machines. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and and equipment.
- Time-Management: HVAC installers make a lot of house calls. Being able to schedule jobs and keep timely appointments is important to getting repeat work.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
- 3-5 years experience
- Must pass a background check
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Technician. You will travel to each client’s location to inspect their current equipment, identify problems with their units, and perform necessary repairs or routine maintenance. When required, you will install new systems and ensure they are running smoothly. We work with both commercial and residential customers, so you must know how to work with small and large HVAC equipment. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional HVAC repair experience and can work independently.
- HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled
- Determine customer concerns with their current HVAC system
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform necessary repairs and routine maintenance
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of an HVAC training program at a vocational school or apprenticeship
- Current state HVAC technician license
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must pass a background check
- Potential for sign-on bonus
"*" indicates required fields
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Emergency Service Available|
|Sunday||Emergency Service Available|
520 Tower Drive
Kyle, TX 78640
Phone: (512) 775-2591
WHY CHOOSE US
WHY YOU SHOULD CALL COOL CAT
Cool Cat AC & Heating provides emergency HVAC services, even on weekends
Cool Cat AC & Heating will treat your home, like our home.
Cool Cat AC & Heating provides honest & quality work for fair & affordable pricing!
Cool Cat AC & Heating dispatch highly trained & NATE Certified advisors.