Your HVAC system is a complicated piece of machinery. It contains hundreds of components that all must work together to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Preventive HVAC maintenance is one of the best ways to ensure your HVAC system works at peak efficiency all year. By setting up a preventive HVAC maintenance schedule, you can help lower energy bills and deter costly repairs.
The technical advisors at Cool Cat AC & Heating can spot any trouble in your HVAC system and address it before it becomes an expensive problem. If we find that you need a repair or a replacement, rest assured we’ll only give you the best possible options that include strong warranties. We can troubleshoot most HVAC issues on the day we visit your home for a preventive maintenance service, and we’ll always arrive on time.
Preventive HVAC Maintenance in Kyle, TX
It’s critical that one of Cool Cat’s technical advisors inspect your cooling system in the spring and heating system in the fall to maintain comfort. Here are some of the checks our experienced technical advisors will complete when they inspect your systems:
- Inspect your HVAC system thoroughly – inside and out
- Check the thermostat as well as all electric and mechanical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts and check the drip pan
- Check and adjust the coolant levels on your cooling system
- Check the gas or oil pressure on your heating system
- Inspect and clean the blower fan, and change the air filter
Depending on your HVAC system, you might require more or less preventive HVAC maintenance. If we find a problem in your HVAC system, we’ll bring it to your attention and recommend how to repair it. It’s imperative that you fix the problem during a maintenance service rather than waiting for it to worsen and paying higher repair costs later.
Benefits of Investing in Preventive HVAC Maintenance
Most homeowners think of preventive HVAC maintenance as an avoidable expense. But it’s actually an investment that pays you back over time. Here’s how:
- Improves your HVAC system’s efficiency and lowers monthly energy bills
- Reduces the strain on your HVAC system and the risk of expensive repairs
- Helps you avoid a premature replacement by maximizing your HVAC system’s lifespan
Contact Cool Cat for Your HVAC Maintenance Service
Prevention is the key to avoiding emergency breakdowns when the outdoor temperatures are at their highest and lowest. To schedule your preventive HVAC maintenance service in Buda, Kyle, Maxwell, San Marcos or the surrounding areas in Texas, contact Cool Cat today. Our technical advisors will treat your home like it’s their own.